Monday, August 2, 2010

Entertainment of Japan



I choose this cartoon because Doraemon was one of my favorite cartoon when I was just a little boy, and I had many Doraemon models at my home.


Doraemon is the most popular cartoon series of japan. Most of people in South Asia know him. Doraemon is a robot cat. He has a pocket that can produces many gadgets, tools and many special things. Doraemon is sent back in time by Nobita Nobi. Nobita usually fail the exam, and Nobita always makes many problem with another people, so he will use Doraemon to help him everything.

This cartoon series is appear before I was born, so I can see it when I was a child. Nowadays, I can't find it on TV but people will still know him, but I guaranteed that most of people liked him.

No comments:

Post a Comment